The Polish ships registrar is one of the friendliest registrars with regard to documentation requirements. Their requirements are simple and straightforward.
Which makes it attractive for boats between 5 and 24 meters.
All passport holders
The Polish ships registrar is a well organised and managed registrar that is open to all nationalities. Whether you are an EU citizen or have a South African, Thai or Canadian passport, there are no restrictions, what so ever.
Registered vessels get the Polish nationality and sail under the Polish flag and are not subject to any form of taxation or periodical extensions.
The average time to process the registration is 30 days, depending on the season when the application is submitted.
to choose from
The Polish ships register only accepts unique names. Before the vessel is registered, the administrators research whether a preferred name is not already registered or not. If not, the preferred name is accepted and the boat is registered under that name.
If the name is taken they will investigate the availability of the next preferred name. In total one can submit five boat names in total and the administrators will go down the list in order of preference.
- ID Card / passport verified by a public notary
- Copy of the purchase contract of the boat and engines, verified by a public notary (original)
- Certificate of withdrawal
- Power of attorney
- CE Declaration or any other document that confirms ship’s length, beam and other specifications
- Company deed (if vessel is registered to a company)